Thursday, February 2, 2012

Letter Pom Pom/ Pipe Cleaner

So I went to Michael's Craft Store yesterdays and picked up one of those cute black metal letters. I got an A (For Alexa). But I got home and wanted to make it more fun, without ruining the actuall piece. So I had this great idea of making cardboard ones. Just follow the steps below.
You'll need:
  • One of the metal letters, or a shape/letter to trace
  • Pipe cleaners/ pom poms (Depending on which one you want to make)
  • Sissors
  • Hot Glue Gun/ Crazy Glue
  • Cardboard (I used a shoebox lid)

First, trace your letter/shape onto the cardboard.



    Then, just cut it out.

    Now, start glueing on the pom poms.

And if you want to do the pipe cleaner version, then just cut the pipe cleaners into 1 inch pieces and glue them on.



So here are the two of them together

~Lexi♥

No comments:

Post a Comment